It's Teacher Week 2015 with Blog Hoppin', and BOY AM I EXCITED!
Today I'll be sharing FIVE fun facts about ME!
1. I am Cuban. I am very proud of my family's heritage.
2. I love to dance! I actually studied ballet (tap and jazz too) throughout my whole childhood and well into college. I taught little ones ballet when I was in college. It was so much fun!
3. I have two boys under the age of two! It's a busy household, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
4. My sister and I are eight years apart. She's younger and she doesn't let me forget that!
5. I love country music and line dancing. YEE HAW!
Join Teacher Week 2015! Head on over and read about some other fabulous teachers!